Oakmont is made up of several neighborhoods that surround the Oakmont Country Club in Corinth and Denton, TX. The community is west of I35E, east of Teasley and borders Denton on the north. The Oakmont Country Club includes a beautiful 18 hole golf course, pool, tennis courts, and a restaurant. Country Club membership is separate from the HOA but many homes in the community back up to the golf course.
- Average year built = 2000 to New
- Average Living area -= 2426 square feet
- Average bedrooms = 4
- Average baths = 2.5
- Average sales price for 2011 = $185,000
-Price range is $125,000 - $260,000 depending on the Neighborhood
- Denton ISD –
- Elementary school = Nelson (rated Exemplary for 2011)
- Elementary school = Pecan Creek (rated Exemplary for 2011)
- Middle School = Crownover (rated Recomended for 2011)
- High School = Guyer (rated Recommended for 2011)
Oakmont is a highly sought after, established community adjacent to Denton on the north. Its great location provides easy access to shopping, entertainment, DFW airport, medical facilities, etc. A quality golf neighborhood. Call me for a tour of this great little neighborhood in Corinth Texas.
Calling all golfers or soon to be golfers.This home on the 7th hole at Oakmont! Stunning coffered ceiling w plenty of room for entertaining w wet bar in living room.Much ...
'GOLF COURSE OAKMONT COUNTRY CLUB ESTATES' HOME OVERLOOKING 6th FAIRWAY'...Custom*1-Story*2,480+SF*4 Bdrms(4th Bdrm Currently Used as Study)*2 Baths*3 Car Garage w-Safe R...